Islander AT-4 Acacia Tenor Ukulele
Acacia has been used in the construction of ukuleles from early on and continues to be very popular today. Beautiful varying color and figure. Traditional style and satin finish. Islanders include genuine rosewood fingerboard and pin bridge.
Balanced tone and easy playability should make this a favorite instrument for you to play.
- Acacia Top/Back/Sides
- Mahogany Neck & Headstock
- Genuine Rosewood Fingerboard & Pin Bridge
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Satin Finish
- Chrome Sealed Gear Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Genuine Aquila Strings
- nut width 1-1/2
- overall length 26-1/4"
- body length 11-1/2"
- upper bout 6-1/4"
- waist 4-1/2"
- lower bout 8-3/8"
- body depth 2-7/16" to 2-7/8"
- 14 frets to body, 19 overall
- * Black Padded Tenor Gig Bag with shoulder strap and case option
- *UKE Republic includes Full Setup at No Additional Charge!